yesifreelance is an online marketplace for freelance services which acts as a junction between those who can utilize their skills to earn extra revenue (i.e. freelancers “sellers”) and those who are seeking various services but do not wish to utilize traditional venues for doing that (i.e. buyers). A service offered on yesifreelance is called a gig.
- Processing fees is 10%.
- Available payment options:
- VISA credit card
- Master credit card
- Google pay and Apple pay
- Sharing any contact details, communication or asking for a payment outside yesifreelance will cause the account to be suspended and we will not provide any support or protection for your rights.
- yesifreelance is here for you, anything from answering any questions to resolving any issues, at any time.
You can find the services you need by browsing the yesifreelance catalog in different categories, or by using yesifreelance search engine and filters to find a specific service or seller.
Once you find a gig you like, click it for more information, such as a description of the service, portfolio or samples of work, and pricing. If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the seller prior to ordering. When you feel you’ve found what you need, simply proceed with placing your order or ask for a custom offer.
Note: All purchases are subject to a service fee.
To create an account:
From the yesifreelance homepage, click Register.
1. Enter your username. Note: You can also join with Facebook or Google account.
- Your username must be more than 6 characters and less than 20 characters.
- Your username must not contain spaces or special characters.
- Your username cannot be changed once you’ve activated your account.
- Your username is your display name (within your yesifreelance URL), so choose it wisely.
2. Enter a valid Email address.
3. Choose a complex password contains upper case, number, special character and not less than 8 characters.
4. Choose buyer as a user type, Buyers can only buy services.
6. You are now a registered user on yesifreelance. An email will be sent for you to verify your account.
7. Within the email you received from yesifreelance in your mailbox, click Verify. Note: your account will be locked until you verify the account.
8. We recommend to fill all fields in edit profile page.
In the profile settings, you can define your name, email, and other information.
Note: First name, Last name, Email address and Phone number are not available to the public.
To define your profile settings:
- Once logged in, click on dashboard icon, and then click My Profile then Edit My Profile button..
- Make sure to fill all mandatory fields.
- Choose your native language and an additional language so buyers know that.
- Email address is filled on registration and you can not change it.
- Make sure to enter your correct first and last name, once entered you can not change it.
- Country is auto detected once you registered and you can not change it.
- Upload your profile picture and choose a professional one.
- You can edit notifications settings from settings tab.
- Make sure to click on save button.
yesifreelance offers thousands of Gigs. By using yesifreelance search engine, you can narrow down your search to find exactly what you are looking for.
To find a service you are looking for you have two options:
- Use search and filter option: From the header search bar, enter the term you are searching for and press Enter.Once on the results page, you can find specific filters at the top of the page and on the side of the page. These filters vary depending on the category or subcategory and other filters.
- From homepage, click on REQUEST OFFERS FROM SELLERS button, fill a brief description of the service you are looking for, delivery time, budget and expiry date then click on SEND, you can check received offers from My Request page.
The following are the most common search filters:
- Delivery Time: This filter allows you to find Talents based on delivery time.
- Price Range: This filter allows you to search between two price points.
- Online Status: This filter lets you know that the user is currently logged in to yesifreelance website or mobile application.
- Country:This filter allows you to find Talents based on their location.
- Language: This filter allow you to find Talents based on their language.
Once logged in, you can find a Gig by searching the site, or by browsing the thumbnails on the category or subcategory pages.
You can always post a request for offers, click on Request offer from seller button in homepage, fill all the details including the description, delivery and expiry date. Click on send button, then track the received offers from my requests page.
Or you can place an order in two ways:
- Direct order from the gig page:
- If you have a custom requirements, click on ASK FOR CUSTOM OFFER button, discuss with the seller your requirements and ask the seller to send you a custom offer.
- From within the marketplace, click the thumbnail of the Gig you would like to order.
- Once on the Gig page, make sure to read a description of the service being offered. You can also look at the seller work samples or customer reviews further down the page.
Note: If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the seller prior to ordering by clicking on CONTACT SELLER button.
Review your order, and then click Proceed to Payment.
If you have money in your yesifreelance balance greater than or equal to the amount of your order, it will be used and you will not incur a processing fee. If you don not have money in your yesifreelance balance choose a payment option:
– If paying with PayPal click on PayPal icon and fill out your details.
– If paying with a credit card click on credit card icons.
– If paying with CASHU click on CASHU icon.
After your order processes, you can send the requirements and all other details using the transaction messaging page.
Note: The payment is held by yesifreelance until you approve and accept the delivery.
We hate to see you go, but if you insist, then you can close your account. You can do this for example if you no longer need to use yesifreelance, or would like to change your username.
To deactivate your account contact us through support center..
- If you plan to close your account and open a new one, you cannot use the same email address as the previous account.